- class lmi.shell.LMISubscription.LMISubscription(client, cim_filter, cim_handler, cim_subscription, permanent)¶
Class holding information about a indication subscription.
- client (LMIShellClient) – client object used for CIMOM communication
- cim_filter (tuple) – contains filter object and bool indicator, if the filter object was created temporarily
- cim_handler (tuple) – contains handler object and bool indicator, if the handler object was created temporarily
- cim_subscription – subscription object
- permanent (bool) – indicates, if the indication should be deleted on the LMIShell’s quit
Cleans up the indication subscription.
First it deletes subscription object. If LMISubscription._cim_filter_tpl contains a flag, that the filter object was created temporarily, it will be deleted by this call. If LMISubscription._cim_handler_tlp contains an flag, that the handler object was created temporarily, it will be deleted as well.
This is called from LMIConnection object, which holds an internal list of all subscribed indications by the LMIShell (if not created by hand).