- v0.1d14, 27 April 2010
- systemHasX configuration options changed to useX (and then only if possible).
- v0.1d13, 19 April 2010
- Override speaker avatar in scripts
Stop using .txt file for nltkResponse
- v0.1d12, 19 April 2010
- [next] variant of [input] with automatic page turn after delay set in openallure.cfg
- v0.1d11, 17 April 2010
- Allow change of font and font size in openallure.cfg. Permits Chinese characters.
- v0.1d10, 16 April 2010
- Changed to use os.platform
Changed to using unicode for sequence text
- v0.1d9, 14 April 2010
- Added systemHasSay to openallure.cfg and voice.py to use Mac say for text to speech
Allowed keys 1 through 6 when [input] is part of question to retain answer selection function
Made browser command line call dependent on os.name
- v0.1d8, 29 March 2010
- Added open/start commands
- v0.1d7, 25 March 2010
- New three panel interface and smile/talk/listen photos
- v0.1d6, 15 March 2010
- Cleaned up regular expression matches a bit
- v0.1d5, 10 March 2010
- Added NLTK-based chatbot text input capabilities.
- v0.1d4, 6 March 2010
- Brought back voice recognition code.
- v0.1d3, 4 March 2010
- In sequence.py, Sequence has path attribute to allow navigation
to follow to new local source
- v0.1d2, 2 March 2010
- Added connection to AIML
- v0.1d1, 26 February 2010
- Added ability to read text from URL
Added openallure.cfg configuration file
- v0.1d0, 12 February 2010
- Initial release.