Contribute to Gerbi CMS¶
I recommend to create a fork on github and make modifications in your branch. Please follow those instructions:
- Add your name to the AUTHORS file.
- Write tests for any new code. Try to keep the test coverage >= 90%.
- Follow the pep08 as much as possible.
- If a new dependency is introduced, justify it.
- Be careful of performance regresssion.
- Every new CMS setting should start with PAGE_<something>
- Every new template_tag should start with pages_<something>
Then create a pull request. A short explanation of what you did and why you did it goes a long way.
Gerbi CMS try to keep the code base stable. The test coverage is higher than 90% and we try to keep it that way.
To run all the tests:
$ python pages/test_runner.py
To run a specific test case:
$python pages/test_runner.py pages.tests.test_selenium.SeleniumTestCase
To run a specific test in a test case:
$python pages/test_runner.py pages.tests.test_selenium.SeleniumTestCase.test_admin_move_page