Contributions are welcome, and they are greatly appreciated! Every
little bit helps, and credit will always be given.
You can contribute in many ways:
Types of Contributions
If you are reporting a bug, please include:
- Your operating system name and version.
- Any details about your local setup that might be helpful in troubleshooting.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug.
PynPoint could always use more documentation, whether as part of the
official PynPoint docs, in docstrings, or even on the web in blog posts,
articles, and such.
If you are proposing a feature:
- Explain in detail how it would work.
- Keep the scope as narrow as possible, to make it easier to implement.
- Remember that this is a volunteer-driven project, and that contributions
are welcome :)