The simplest way to contribute is to try FLaP and to report bugs, issues, missing feature or just typos. This really helps a lot. Thanks to all those who already did.
If FLaP does not fit your needs—whether it crashes or produces something you do not except—just report the issue on our issue tracker.
What to Report?
In order to be best able to fix the issue you face, we need to know in detail the way you used FLaP. For instance,
- Create a separate issue per missing/broken features
- What is your operating system, which version and which architecture (e.g., Windows7 64bit)?
- What version of FLaP are you running?
- Do your LaTeX projects contain specific packages/commands that you need FLaP to detect and process?
- What happened exactly, what error have you got?