FLaP v0.5.0 (Jan. 10, 2017)
This new version is a complete rewrite of the engine. FLaP now parses the LaTeX sources instead of matching regular expressions. Among other things, this permits a proper handling of verbatim environments. Any feedback is more than welcome.
- FLaP v0.5.0 is not compatible with Python 3.2 anymore (now deprecated).
- Support for Python 3.5 and 3.6
- Invocation using
flap main.tex output_dirinstead of
python -m flap ...
- A more robust command line interface, based on Click
- Support for verbatim environments (e.g.,
- Generation of a log file to track what FLaP did (especially useful when it fails)
- Detection of index files
- Detection of bibliography files in subdirectories
- Detection of required class files (e.g.,
- Detection of required local packages (e.g.,
- Invocation using
- Acceptance tests framework
- Compatibility with Python version
FLaP v0.4.1 (Oct. 3, 2016)
This new release fixes minor bugs, especially use of additional white spaces in LaTeX commands. It also fixes:
- Fix for running FLaP on a LaTeX file located in the working directory;
- Fix regarding the extraction of subfiles directives;
- Fix regarding whitspaces in multiline commands;
- Fix extra space before the argument (including \input, \include, \includegraphics, \subfile)
Besides, it also includes additional tools to describe end-to-end test as YAML files, which can then be added without editing any code.
FLaP v0.4.0 (Sep. 5, 2016)
This new version supports the use of the subfiles package and also fixes various bugs as follow:
- Support invoking FLaP while giving a specific name to the merged file, using
python -m flap my/root.tex output/new_root.tex
- Fix flattening
\bibliographystored in a subdirectory
- Fix bug on
\graphicpathdirectives using double curly braces (e.g.,
- Fix bugs on
\inputdirective that specify the
.texextension are properly handled;
- Relative paths specified in
\inputare considered from the root directory of the latex project, as LaTeX does.
- Fix for LaTeX commands broken down over multiple lines (see Issue #12)
- Fix for images whose name conflict once merged (see Issue #14)
- Add support for
subfiledirectives (see Issue #13)
FLaP v0.3.0 (Sep. 16, 2015)
This new release now supports both
\graphicspathcommands. It also includes a couple of bug fixes, especially regarding the verbose option, which gets broken in v0.2.4 (see issue #8)
FLaP v0.2.4 (Sep. 2, 2015)
Bug fix for Issue #1 and other minor improvements, such as support for Python 3.3 and support for the
\endinputcommand in Beamer presentations.
FLaP v0.2.3 (Aug. 27, 2015)
Bug fix regarding the resolution of included images paths (https://github.com/fchauvel/flap/issues/3#issuecomment-136085551). In addition, releases are now also tested under Python 3.2.
FLaP v0.2.2 (Aug. 25, 2015)
Fix bugs reported in Issue https://github.com/fchauvel/flap/issues/1#issuecomment-134835901 and adding support for 'overpic' environment (see #2).
FLaP v0.2.0 (Aug. 23, 2015)
Fix for Issue #1. This new release supports
\includesvgdirectives as well as multi-line commands (where a LaTeX command is broken down using comments).
FLaP v0.1.0 (Aug. 15, 2015)
First release! Three main things:
* Only detect
* Not yet tested under a UNIX-like file system
* Does not support "relative path" such as