- auth provider
- A class implementing the Marco responder pattern that listens to a
specific set of URL’s for interaction and redirects back to the
designated endpoint when the authentication is finished.
- The end_point is a standard parameter used with velruse authentication
to indicate where velruse should POST the token to when the user
- identity provider
- A service/website that authenticates a user and returns user
information. Some well known identity providers: Google, AOL,
Yahoo, Facebook, twitter.
- Persistent data storage to hold onto user records after a user
has authenticated. The user data is stored temporarily until it
has been retrieved for use.
- Term used for an object that can be called with a WebOb Request, and
will return a WebOb Response object. All of the Auth Providers follow
this call style.