Version 1.0 Final (2010-07-22)
The code is the same as in the release candidate, but the documentation and
the distribution metadata changed as follows:
- Updated the URL to the (new) mailing list.
- Removed not applicable trove classifier for the Python Package Index.
- Mentioned that settings introduced in Django 1.2 are not yet supported by
the Paste Deploy application factory.
Version 1.0 RC 1 (2010-04-26)
The fourth alpha proved to very stable as no bugs were found, so it’s being
released as is, as a Release Candidate with one minor modification:
- Corrected URL to 2degrees license in the docstrings.
Version 1.0 Alpha 4 (2010-03-29)
- Added twod.wsgi.factories.add_media_to_app(), which receives a Django
powered WSGI application and returns a WSGI application which serves the
entire Web site (including the media).
- Fixed typos in the documentation: The django_settings_module option in
PasteDeploy Application Factory for Django was being put in the [DEFAULT] section;
the right location is an application section.
- Paste itself was not a requirement in setup.py, people who didn’t
have it installed already would get ImportError exceptions.
Version 1.0 Alpha 3 (2010-03-11)
Fixed another packaging problem: ez_setup.py was not included in the
final distribution. This time it was certainly our fault.
Version 1.0 Alpha 2 (2010-03-08)
Fixed embarrassing and inexplicable packaging problem caused by setuptools
(the VERSION.txt file was supposed to be included in the distribution
but it wasn’t).
Version 1.0 Alpha 1 (2010-03-08)
Initial release. Comprehensively tested and documented.