1.2 (August 15, 2010)
- Support for Python 2.4 - 2.7.
- Improved output of cloudservers ipgroup-list.
- Made cloudservers boot --ipgroup <name> work (as well as --ipgroup
1.1 (May 6, 2010)
- Added a --files option to cloudservers boot supporting
the upload of (up to five) files at boot time.
- Added a --key option to cloudservers boot to key the server
with an SSH public key at boot time. This is just a shortcut for --files,
but it’s a useful shortcut.
- Changed the default server image to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.