Pyteomics API documentation¶
This section documents all user functions and data available in Pyteomics. You can access all of this info off-line from your Python interpreter.
- parser - operations on modX peptide sequences
- mass - molecular masses and isotope distributions
- achrom - additive model of polypeptide chromatography
- electrochem - electrochemical properties of polypeptides
- fasta - manipulations with FASTA databases
- mzml - reader for mass spectrometry data in mzML format
- mgf - read and write MS/MS data in Mascot Generic Format.
- pepxml - pepXML file reader
- mzid - mzIdentML file reader
- auxiliary - common functions and objects
- pylab_aux - auxiliary functions for plotting with pylab