Version 1.6.6 of PyEnchant has been released, with the following changes:
- compatability with latest python releases
- "wheels" replace "eggs" as the binary distribution format of choice
- fix possible text corruption when using SpellChecker with a Chunker
The PyEnchant project has a new website!
Yes, I've finally gotten around to moving things off my personal website and onto the free documentation hosting provided by the cheeseshop. The site is built using a combination of sphinx for the API docs and tutorial, and hyde for the general layout and management.
Version 1.6.5 of PyEnchant has been released, with the following changes:
- restore compatability with Python 3 (including 3.2 beta1)
- fix unittest DeprecationWarnings on Python 3
- statically compile libstdc++ into pre-built windows binaries
Version 1.6.4 of PyEnchant has been released, with the following changes:
- DictWithPWL: use pwl and pel to adjust the words returned by suggest()
- Fix tokenization of utf8 bytes in a mutable character array
- get_tokenizer(): pass None as language tag to get default tokenizer
- prevent build-related files from being included in the source tarball