News / Changelog
Copyright (C) 2012-2014 by the Free Software Foundation, Inc.
The Postorius Django app provides a web user interface to
access GNU Mailman.
Postorius is free software: you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3 of the License.
Postorius is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser
General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
along with Postorius. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
1.0 beta 1 – “Year of the Parrot”
- fixed pip install (missing MANIFEST) (LP: 1307624). Contributed by Aurélien Bompard
- list owners: edit member preferences
- users: add multiple email addresses
- list info: show only subscribe or unsubscribe button. Contributed by Bhargav Golla
- remove members/owners/moderator. Contributed by Abhilash Raj
1.0 alpha 2 – “Is It Luck?”
- dev setup fix for Django 1.4 contributed by Rohan Jain
- missing csrf tokens in templates contributed by Richard Wackerbarth (LP: 996658)
- moderation: fixed typo in success message call
- installation documentation for Apache/mod_wsgi
- moved project files to separate branch
- show error message if connection to Mailman API fails
- added list members view
- added developer documentation
- added test helper utils
- all code now conform to PEP8
- themes: removed obsolete MAILMAN_THEME settings from templates, contexts, file structure; contributed by Richard Wackerbarth (LP: 1043258)
- added access control for list owners and moderators
- added a mailmanclient shell to use as a manage.py command (python manage.py mmclient)
- use “url from future” template tag in all templates. Contributed by Richard Wackerbarth.
- added “new user” form. Contributed by George Chatzisofroniou.
- added user subscription page
- added decorator to allow login via http basic auth (to allow non-browser clients to use API views)
- added api view for list index
- several changes regarding style and navigation structure
- updated to jQuery 1.8. Contributed by Richard Wackerbarth.
- added a favicon. Contributed by Richard Wackerbarth.
- renamed some menu items. Contributed by Richard Wackerbarth.
- changed static file inclusion. Contributed by Richard Wackerbarth.
- added delete domain feature.
- url conf refactoring. Contributed by Richard Wackerbarth.
- added user deletion feature. Contributed by Varun Sharma.
1.0 alpha 1 – “Space Farm”
Many thanks go out to Anna Senarclens de Grancy and Benedict Stein for
developing the initial versions of this Django app during the Google Summer of
Code 2010 and 2011.
- add/remove/edit mailing lists
- edit list settings
- show all mailing lists on server
- subscribe/unsubscribe/mass subscribe mailing lists
- add/remove domains
- show basic list info and metrics
- login using django user account or using BrowserID
- show basic user profile
- accept/discard/reject/defer messages
- Implementation of Django Messages contributed by Benedict Stein (LP: #920084)
- Dependency check in setup.py contributed by Daniel Mizyrycki
- Proper processing of acceptable aliases in list settings form contributed by