What’s new in version 0.2.1?
- assorted bug fixes
- added time_slice() method to the SpikeTrain and AnalogSignalArray classes.
- improvements to annotation data type handling
- added PickleIO, allowing saving Neo objects in the Python pickle format.
- added ElphyIO (see http://www.unic.cnrs-gif.fr/software.html)
- added BrainVisionIO (see http://www.brainvision.com/)
- improvements to PlexonIO
- added merge() method to the Block and Segment classes
- development was mostly moved to GitHub, although the issue tracker is still at neuralensemble.org/neo
What’s new in version 0.2?
- New features compared to neo 0.1:
- new schema more consistent.
- new objects: RecordingChannelGroup, EventArray, AnalogSignalArray, EpochArray
- Neuron is now Unit
- use the quantities module for everything that can have units.
- Some objects directly inherit from Quantity: SpikeTrain, AnalogSignal, AnalogSignalArray, instead of having an attribute for data.
- Attributes are classifyed in 3 categories: necessary, recommended, free.
- lazy and cascade keywords are added to all IOs
- Python 3 support
- better tests