NEWS for flufl.i18n
- Support Python 3 without the need for 2to3.
- Restore missing line from MANIFEST.in to fix distribution tarball.
- Fix setup.py to not install myfixers artifact directory on install.
- Remove pylint.rc; we’ll use pyflakes instead.
- Ditch the use of zc.buildout.
- Improved documentation.
- Use Distribute instead of Setuptools.
- Port to Python 3 when used with 2to3.
- More documentation improvements.
- Documentation and lint clean up.
- Added a simplified initialization API for one-language-context
applications. This works much better for non-server applications.
- Added a SimpleStrategy which recognizes the $LOCPATH environment variable.
- Show how PEP 292 strings are supported automatically.
- When strategies are called with zero arguments, they supply the default
translation context, which is usually a NullTranslation. This is better
than hardcoding the NullTranslation in the Application.
- Add the ability to get the current language code, via _.code
- Initial release; refactored from Mailman 3.