To Do List
Below are some of the tasks that still need to be completed. This is in
addition to any bugs listed in Known Bugs and/or in the issue tracker.
- Change customize.py so that it emits a warning if no config file is found,
rather than saying it has found one. The presence of a config file is the
- Add advanced options to output the generated files to stdout instead of
- Add a no-config option that suppresses the generation of the config file in
- Make customize.py pass on the output verbosity to pip and easy_install when
- Create a mailing list? librelist.org?
- Add a link to a zipped archive of the HTML docs.
- Add build scripts. (fabric?)
- Add RPM spec file, DEB config and other extra packaging support.
- See about supporting the singlehtml build in Sphinx (remove unwanted
- See about generating an HTML Help project and file on Windows.
- Write an extension that auto-generates autodoc module synopses from module
- Write an extension that lets autodoc include classes, functions and data
separately so that they can each have their own section headers instead of
- Add terms to the glossary.
- Write tests.
- Add Python 3 support, maybe by using the virtualenv3 or virtualenv5 forks.
- Find and document the way to install LaTeX on Windows in order to generate
the PDF documentation on Windows.
Documentation To Do List
Below is a list of To Do items related to the proper documentation of
This list is generated automatically. If there are no items below, then the
list is currently empty.