This section describes the workflow management of LFC.
3.1. Delete a workflow
To delete a workflow click on the “Delete workflow”-button and answer the
confirmation dialog with yes.
If you delete a workflow following will take place:
- All content types which have selected this workflow now has no workflow
- All objects of this content types (which has no own workflow) have no
workflow (and no workflow state) anymore. All object will keep the current
3.2. Add a workflow
To add a workflow proceed as following:
- Click on the “Add workflow”-button
- Fill in the unique name
- Click on the “Add”-button
Now go through the tabs (see below) and enter additional data, states and
- The unique name of the workflow.
- Initial state
- This state is assigned to all new content objects which have this
- The set of permission for which the workflow is responsible. This permissions
can be granted or removed per workflow state
This tab displays all states of the workflow. To edit one just click on it.
3.4.1. Add a state
To add a state, enter the name and click on the “Add state”-button. After
that click on the new state and fill in additional information (see below for
an explanation of the fields).
3.4.2. Delete a state
To delete a state click on the red cross on the left side of the state and
answer the confirmation dialog with “yes”.
If you delete a state following will take place:
- The unique name of the state. This will be displayed on the object.
- All selected transitions are provided if an object is within the state and
the current user has the adequate permissions.
If public is checked the object’s publication date is set the first time
the object gets this state
If review is checked the object is displayed within the review list if the
object is within this state.
- The permissions for this state. All objects will get this permissions if
they are in this state.
This tab displays all transitions of the workflow. To edit one click on it.
3.5.1. Add a transition
To add a transition, enter the name and click on the “Add transition”-button.
After that click on the new transition and fill in additional information
(see below for an explanation of the fields).
3.5.2. Delete a transition
To delete a transition click on the red cross on the left side of the
transition and answer the confirmation dialog with “yes”.
- The unique name of the transition. This will be displayed on the object.
- The destination state of the transition. If the transition is executed.
The object will get this state.
- The user must have this permission in order to see and execute this
- The condition must be True in order to display the transition to the
current user (not implemented yet).
- The roles the user must have in order to see and execute this transition.
(Not implemented yet)