- The clipboard is a place where content objects are stored temporary
between cut/copy and paste operations.
- Content type
- Content types represents the content of the site. By default there is only
Page. Developers can add more content types.
- The default content type of LFC.
- The portal is the root of the content structure. It manages some global
data like e-mail addresses, global images and portlets.
- A portlet is a piece of content which are managed in Slots.
- Slots can be freely defined and placed anywhere within a HTML page. LFC
has by default two slots: a left and a right slot beside the content in
the middle of the page. For more information see django-portlets
- Templates are used to structure the content (text, image, files, sub pages)
of a page. There are just a view simple templates by default. 3rd-party
developers can add more templates.
- What You See Is What You Get