Welcome to clitool’s documentation!¶
clitool is a handy library to support you implementing command line script. This library cuts off redundant argument parsing and configuration loading, and also provides a feature to handle streaming data with some logging.
You can try a simple solution to parse Apache accesslog and create key/value report. This will be suitable for Hadoop Streaming environment.
List of features are:
- One line argument parsing function and decorator
- Simple configuration loader
- Stream utility with some logging
- CSV reader/writer unicode support for Python 2.x (in official document)
- Apache accesslog parser
- Examples to Convert CSV File
- Examples to Parse AccessLog
- Misc. Examples
- clitool Package