cairocffi is a CFFI-based drop-in replacement for Pycairo, a set of Python bindings and object-oriented API for cairo. Cairo is a 2D vector graphics library with support for multiple backends including image buffers, PNG, PostScript, PDF, and SVG file output.
- Latest documentation
- Source code and issue tracker on GitHub.
- Install with
pip install cairocffi
- Python 2.6, 2.7 and 3.2+. Tested with CPython and Pypy.
- API compatible with Pycairo.
- Works with any version of cairo.
- Python API reference
- Fonts & text
- Enumerated values
- Decoding images with GDK-PixBuf
- Using XCB surfaces with xcffib
- CFFI API
- cairocffi changelog