Full list of changes between each Flask-WTF release.
This is a patch version for backward compitable for Flask<0.10 #82.
- Add i18n support (issue #65)
- Use default html5 widgets and fields provided by wtforms
- Python 3.3+ support
- Redesign form, replace SessionSecureForm
- CSRF protection solution
- Drop wtforms imports
- Fix recaptcha i18n support
- Fix recaptcha validator for python 3
- More test cases, it’s 90%+ coverage now
- Redesign documentation
- Recaptcha Validator now returns provided message (issue #66)
- Minor doc fixes
- Fixed issue with tests barking because of nose/multiprocessing issue.
- Update documentation to indicate pending deprecation of WTForms namespace
- PEP8 fixes (issue #64)
- Fix Recaptcha widget (issue #49)
Version 0.8.2 and prior
Initial development by Dan Jacob and Ron Duplain. 0.8.2 and prior there was not
a change log.